Thank you for your patience while we were closed for the past 3 weeks.
These are the available classes that I have very limited spots for starting/continuing from Monday, 10th February, 2020. Please read the following details below, then register using the online form at the end of this post. You will be contacted via phone call to confirm.
Feel free to call or Whatsapp, Allana at 375-3572 for further clarification.
Before you complete the form please note the following:
- Classes are located in Boodoo Trace, Debe (South Trinidad). I know the traffic to my location is ridiculous on some days, however, if you know you cannot commit to arriving to classes on time and regularly, please do not register for these classes.
- Since I use traditional and non-traditional teaching methods to ensure that your child understand concepts, our class size no more than 5 students per class to allow for individual attention.
- These classes are designed for students obtaining under 80% in practice and end of term tests.
- I will not be holding spaces for anyone, if you make an appointment to attend the class and do not show up or respond to our calls, the spot will be given to another child.
- These classes are open to homeschoolers and public schooled children who will be writing the CXC CSEC / SEA Exam.
- If you are interested in our pre-recorded online classes and live online homework helper sessions please express your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org You will be given one sample class to try, to ensure that you and your child are comfortable using this method.
Forms 4 & 5 at 4pm – 6pm ($75 per class/day)
Class cost include printed material (notes, worksheets, past paper practice by topic), SBA / lab write up assistance and use of Physics lab materials (where necessary), 24/7 help via email or whatsapp messaging for homework assistance with the subjects they are taking with me.
Students are asked to walk with their last test papers from their respective schools, their school notebook for the subject, their textbook and the calculator that they will be using for their CSEC final exam. A plastic folder for holding printed material, loose file pages and a dedicated notebook for each subject is necessary.
Saturdays $75 per class/day
These Standard 5 Mathematics classes will be centered around understanding worded problems and applying concepts. After SEA 2020, these spots will be open to Standard 4s.
Classes cost include printed material: notes, worksheets, sample essays, reading material, use of hands-on math manipulatives, past paper practice by topic, 24/7 help via email or whatsapp messaging for homework assistance with the subjects they are taking with me.
Students are asked to walk with their last test papers (practice papers) from their respective schools, their school notebook for the subject and their textbook. A plastic folder for holding printed material, loose file pages and a dedicated notebook for each subject is necessary.
Sundays (4 spaces left) $50 per hour
These classes include further explanation to your class notes, teaching/revision of any foundation concepts, assistance with practice worksheets and past exam papers. The length of the class depends on you, the available time slot is from 2pm to 6pm.
If you are a Year 1 student, please email email@example.com to arrange for another suitable time for tutoring.