Details about the worksheets:
- The type of questions in the worksheets are commonly found in sections 2 & 3 of the SEA Mathematics exam. Topics are mixed.
- There are only 20 questions per worksheet; however, its purpose is for the children to learn new strategies for answering these types of questions as opposed to ‘testing’, should they get any incorrect.
- They are self-correcting with a range of acceptable answers. In some cases your numerical answers will be marked ‘incorrect’ if it is not in the correct form or accompanied by units.
- When you complete all the questions and hit submit, you get your results immediately.
- A solution video will be attached to each question whether it’s correct or incorrect. Here you can see if your solution was similar and know if you were correct or it was a programming error or learn how to answer similar questions in the future.
- You can only submit your answers once and the worksheets are not timed. If you would like to retake the worksheet, please email email@example.com and request a reset, you must provide the email address you used when you completed the worksheet and the number of the worksheet.
- You also get a copy of the questions and your answers in your email, as soon as you submit your answers.
If your child has problems in a particular topic you may want to look at our other topic by topic videos.
Free SEA 2020+ Math Practice Questions & Video Solutions