Common misconception: “All schools do the same topics, in the same form, in the same term, at the same time. ” This is FALSE, there are topics that need to be done between Forms 1 – 3 in the order that the school sees fit, according to their own schedules. If you want to cover a form 3 topic that is not listed here, enquire about joining the class with that topic or adding a topic to this course.
Registration is open. Students have access to these classrooms until they write the CSEC Examinations. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, payment details and to register. Classes are pre-recorded but students have 24/7 communication access to the tutor via Whatsapp, email and live sessions within the classroom. Students work on their own time but a suggested schedule/timetable is included.
A brief look into our online classes.
Use the timestamps below to skip to a section you want to look at:
01:10 Access to the classes
01:30 Classroom layout
03:43 Quizzes and Assignments
07:20 Parent Reports
07:38 Live sessions
Integrated Science consists of the 3 subjects Physics, Chemistry & Biology. It is designed for students aiming to write the NCSE Exams in Integrated Science as well as the CSEC Exams in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Form 3 Topics Covered:
- Human Body Systems: The Reproductive System
- Communicable Diseases of the Reproductive System
- Environmental Impact of Human Activities
- Electricity (continued from Form 2)
- Chemical Bonding
- Acids and Alkalis
Reduced Cost until August 2020: $800 as a package.
Term 3 Topics Covered:
- ALGEBRA: Laws of Indices – bases and exponents; evaluation of exponential forms; interpretation of laws of indices; problem solving.
- ALGEBRA: Simplifying Algebraic Expressions – binary expressions; product of two binomial expressions; simplification of algebraic products; HCF of two algebraic expressions; simplification of algebraic quotients.
- ALGEBRA: Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions – binomial factorisation; factorisation of expressions involving sums and differences up to four terms 4.
- ALGEBRA: Quadratics – quadratic expression; factorisation; differentiation between expressions and equations; solution of the quadratic equation by the method of factorisation.
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY: Introduction to Probability – outcome of an experiment; concept of probability; terminology: event, certainty, change, fairness, possibility, risk; application of the probability formula; calculation of probability; range of values for probability; notation; probability in decision making; problem solving.
- GEOMETRY: Polygons – concept of a polygon in concrete, representational and abstract modes; problem solving
Reduced Cost until August 2020: $600 as a package.
Payments are made via online bank transfers to Scotiabank, or Paypal.
Students are added to the classes when payments have been confirmed and received by Scotiabank (5 to 7 working days from date of online transfers form non-Scotiabank accounts)
Contact (Call or Whatsapp): Miss Allana @ (868) 375-3572 ONLY, for payment details. There is no other contact number associated with this business.
Please note that videos are recorded in a Trinidadian accent. I know this may be an encouraging or a deterring factor to some Caribbean students.
Did you know that our regular, online Science classes contain optional STEM challenges where students receive prizes of DIY STEM kits and a certificate for their submissions?
Well, they do!